Title IX Project Manager
Job no: 493772
Work type: Full Time
Swarthmore College is a highly selective liberal arts college located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, whose mission combines academic rigor with social responsibility. Swarthmore has a strong institutional commitment to inclusive excellence and nondiscrimination in its educational program and employment practices and encourages candidates who will further advance the goal of fostering a diverse and inclusive community. As one of the nation’s finest institutions of higher learning, Swarthmore College is global in outlook and draws students from around the nation and world. The 425‐acre campus is a designated arboretum, complete with gardens, rolling lawns, a creek, wooded hills, and hiking trails in the Crum Woods.
Title IX Project Manager will assist with creating student-focused resources and community building, provide logistical support to the Title IX Coordinator with reporting documentation, provide case management logistical support, including creation of materials/notification and scheduling to the Title IX Coordinator/Title IX Deputies, and provide support for witnesses in the student cases. Additionally, the incumbent will work in the following capacities:
- Prevention and Process Education: This position will be charged with creating student-friendly content for the website; in addition, they will create new brochures, posters, and other publications to support campus efforts of preventing sexual misconduct and clearly explaining the resources and response options available.
- Case Management: This position will assist the Title IX Coordinator with logistical support for report documentation and creating materials for and scheduling cases for the Title IX Coordinator and Title IX Deputies.
- Witness Coordination: This role will serve as the witness support coordinator and will meet with individual witnesses to discuss their role as a witness within the SAHP and assist in accessing various Title IX support/assistance.
- Remedies-based Resolutions: This position will collaborate with community partners and on-campus resources to establish a slate of options of remedies-based resolutions. These resolutions will include models informed by transformative and restorative justice.
- At least three (3) years of work experience
- Ability to collaborate with students and staff as part of various teams
- Trauma Informed background, especially related to sexual assault
- Sensitivity and demonstrated commitment to advancing issues of diversity
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn about) Title IX, the Clery Act and Swarthmore College policies and procedures
- Master’s degree
- Experience in working on issues of gender, sexuality, healthy relationships, and/or sexual misconduct or violence prevention
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week. This position offers a competitive benefits package and paid time off. Click here to view employee testimonials and learn about what it’s like to be a part of the Swarthmore community.
Swarthmore College actively seeks and welcomes applications from candidates with exceptional qualifications, particularly those with demonstrable commitments to a more inclusive society and world. Swarthmore College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend